I consciously make these nine choices every day. Lately, they have seemed more noticeable as active, deliberate, purposeful choices. Or, perhaps lately they have been showing up as more difficult choices to make as I coach myself forward into the abyss.
Of course, some days I want to throw in the towel and shrink down. But I press on. And on. What choices do you make?
1. I choose faith over worry.
2. I choose hope over despair.
3. I choose going solo over not going.
4. I choose gratitude over emptiness.
5. I choose truth over secrets.
6. I choose asking over wondering.
7. I choose risk over fear.
8. I choose learning over pity.
9. I choose love over all else.